- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 845-218-3099
Making a Payment Alert
You may make a payment by using one of the following options:
1) Online by selecting My Account - Billing Inquiry/Make a Payment **
2) Pay by phone - Dial 212-208-9700 and follow prompts to pay by phone
3) Mail – make check payable to NYPIUA and mail to:
New York Property Insurance Underwriting Association
P.O. Box 1856 Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-0856
To Report a Claim
Our walk-in facility at 100 William Street, NY, NY 10038 is temporarily closed until further notice.
For questions or concerns:
1) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Call us at (212) 208-9700 or 800-522-3372 (toll free)
You may report a claim by using one of the following options:
Phone: 212-208-9700 or 800-522-3372 (toll free) and follow the prompts to report a claim
Call your producer: If you have a producer, they will be able to assist you in reporting a claim and answering coverage questions.
*When faxing or emailing your loss notice/claim, it is important to include the following information - Your policy number; date of loss; detailed description of the cause of loss and damages; your name, and a phone number to reach you for questions.
- Online by selecting "Report A Claim"