NYPIUA is moving!
Beginning 8/31/22, New York Property's NYC office will be located at:
80 Pine Street 31st Floor New York, NY 10005
Customer Walk-In Center
The Customer Walk-in Center is closed for the month of August. Beginning September 7, 2022, it will be available on Wednesdays & Thursdays from 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Stay safe New York.
New York Property is here for you.
Report a Claim
Report a loss by
- clicking on Report a Claim
- calling 212-208-9700
- faxing a Property Loss Notice to 845-218-3099
- emailing a email@example.com
Please prepare as much information about the loss, including your policy number, date of loss, detailed description of the cause of loss and damages, your name and phone number to reach you for questions.
If you have a producer, they will be able to assist you in reporting a claim.
Make a Payment
You may make a payment:
- Online by clicking Make a Payment
- Mailing a check payable to NYPIUA - PO Box 1856 Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-0856
- Calling 212-208-9700 and following prompts
Submit a New Business Application
To get more information about the application process and products NYPIUA offers, please see Applying for Insurance
- Get a Dwelling Fire Quick Quote
- Submit a New Business Application for Dwelling Fire policy
- Submit a New Business Application for a Commercial Property policy
Please contact a Producer for help on filling an application or NYPIUA at (212) 208-9700.
Make Changes to your Policy
Please see Make Changes to your Policy to:
- submit required documents, such as Anti-Arson Application or Monthly Vacancy form
- request changes to your policy
- request changes to your name or other additional named insured
- request changes to your billing account or pay plan
Please contact a Producer for making changes to your policy or NYPIUA at (212) 208-9700.