NYPIUA has moved!
New York Property's NYC office is located at 80 Pine Street 31st Floor New York, NY 10005.
Our Customer Walk-In Center is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
Stay safe New York.
New York Property is here for you.
Report a Claim
Report a loss by
- clicking on Report a Claim
- calling 212-208-9700
- faxing a Property Loss Notice to 845-218-3099
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please prepare as much information about the loss, including your policy number, date of loss, detailed description of the cause of loss and damages, your name and phone number to reach you for questions.
If you have a producer, they will be able to assist you in reporting a claim.
Make a Payment
You may make a payment:
- Online by clicking Make a Payment
- Mailing a check payable to NYPIUA - PO Box 1856 Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-0856
- Calling 212-208-9700 and following prompts
Get a Premium Indication
To quickly get a Dwelling Fire premium indication, please see Get a Quick Quote. Use this feature to get different premiums for different coverages & deductibles.
At this time, premium indication for Commercial Property is not available.
For questions regarding available coverage options, please contact a Producer for help or NYPIUA at (212) 208-9700.
Submit a New Business Application
To get more information about the application process and products NYPIUA offers, please see Applying for Insurance
Payment is required for all applications to be processed.
- Submit a New Business Application for Dwelling Fire policy
- Submit a New Business Application for a Commercial Property policy
Please contact a Producer for help on filling an application or NYPIUA at (212) 208-9700.
Make Changes to your Policy
Please see Make Changes to your Policy to:
- submit required documents, such as Anti-Arson Application or Monthly Vacancy form
- request changes to your policy
- request changes to your name or other additional named insured
- request changes to your billing account or pay plan
Please contact a Producer for making changes to your policy or NYPIUA at (212) 208-9700.